@Alamantus Should not get that knocked around, unless you placed it right on the top. Also you can compare how a pepper seed looks from a bell pepper and tomato seed from a tomato, they look different enough visually
Think I got my hot sauce recipe perfected.
1. As much bell peppers as you can get 1-4 kilos.
2. Hot pepers, depending on how much you want it hot. You can also use none and add a bit of vinegar
1. Roast bell peppers on 180C untill big patches of burning skin appear (better to overburn).
2. Let them cool down and refrigerate for easy peeling
3. Peel the skin off and remove stem and as much seeds as you can.
4. Put in a jar with brine with any hot peppers - brine is 3 tbsp per liter. Make sure to weigh down so the contents don't float up. Allow air for the contents to burp.
5. Ferment for between a week and two
6. When ready take out and strain and put in food processor
7. Cook to boil and add water to make it thinner.
8. Refrigerate, will develop more flavor after a night.
microwave mug cake
I wonder if there is a way around the two tablespoons of sugar ad vegetable oil
re: meat, tobacco, alcohol
@Alamantus You could also see it as time to experiment - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Made some thai basil pesto. From thai basil from my hydroponics.
Did not add sugar and chilli flakes.
re: alcohol (margarita)
@gnomon I've been pining for margaritas for a while, I got the Cointreau but not the tequilla. Anyone in particular you use?
I believe all food is beautiful
An instance for cooking and eating!