@Alamantus So I managed to fix kitch.win. Sorry it took forever. There was some schema issues in the db. it works now
@Alamantus Say, do you think we should scrub kitch.win ?
I like it and all, but I think the mastodon instance is just too much for this, and I think it does not play well with SSL certifiactes with https://kith.kitchen/
cc @Paul if you have any idea why, also posting to my pleroma instance so you might catch it there
Think I got my hot sauce recipe perfected.
1. As much bell peppers as you can get 1-4 kilos.
2. Hot pepers, depending on how much you want it hot. You can also use none and add a bit of vinegar
1. Roast bell peppers on 180C untill big patches of burning skin appear (better to overburn).
2. Let them cool down and refrigerate for easy peeling
3. Peel the skin off and remove stem and as much seeds as you can.
4. Put in a jar with brine with any hot peppers - brine is 3 tbsp per liter. Make sure to weigh down so the contents don't float up. Allow air for the contents to burp.
5. Ferment for between a week and two
6. When ready take out and strain and put in food processor
7. Cook to boil and add water to make it thinner.
8. Refrigerate, will develop more flavor after a night.
Made some thai basil pesto. From thai basil from my hydroponics.
Did not add sugar and chilli flakes.
Made hot fermented garlic source.
Came out super hot, considering diluting it
I believe all food is beautiful
An instance for cooking and eating!